Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

Posted by Noner at 8:15 PM
Its the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and I thought....what better time than now to revive my thankful/grattitude/little things blog!

Every day I will try to share all the LITTLE things I'm thankful for (since I've been berated for my constant complaining again).

I also plan to share interesting stuff I found while surfing the net.  There will be handcrafted items from OTHER peoples online shops.  There might be links to uplifting news articles, or blog entries I found interesting.  I'm aiming to fill this page with cute, funny and POSITIVE.

So, without further ado....

ALL THE LITTLE STUFF
For 11/27/13
  1. My docs visit went well today.  He said my c-section incesion is healing wonderfully.
  2. Watching a movie (Gremlins) with Parker and Robert and Spencer this morning.
  3. The sun came out a little this morning, after what feels like two FULL weeks of clouds and rain.
  4. Coffee.  Always Coffee.
  5. That Parker absolutely ADORES Spencer so I don't have to worry about sibling rivary (yet)

parkerandspencertogether

AWESOME STUFF I FOUND TODAY:
(clicking images will take you to the source page!)

mouse christmas card
This adorable mouse Christmas Card.

google eye bottle cap
A Bottle Cap with its eyes on you!

And Indian Kitty says Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All The Little Stuff Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei