Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome To All The Little Stuff

Posted by Noner at 8:11 PM
This blog was originally going to be called "All the Small Things" but that name was taken.

Once upon a time I ended all of my blog entries with "All the Small Things That Make Me Smile" it was sort of a Gratitude journal.

I had stopped doing that, but now that my life has gone in a HORRIBLE pessimistic direction I find it harder and harder and harder to think of anything GOOD and I need to apply myself to it again.

So here is an ENTIRE blog of  "Little Stuff" that makes me smile.

It might be daily gratitude, a picture I took, or a joke or video or picture I saw online.

My only rule for this blog is that it is to ONLY BE POSITIVE.  Never, never, never is there a dark cloud allowed in this silver lining.

If you like it, PLEASE comment.  The more positive reinforcement I get, the more likely I'll keep doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All The Little Stuff Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei